Salesforce Customer 360 – What you need to know
Everyone is familiar with Salesforce – the world’s leading and arguably most well-known CRM. But did you know that Gate6 is a skilled Salesforce Service Provider?
At Dreamforce 2018 Salesforce announced a new product called Customer 360. It seems weird that they called it a product since Salesforce Customer 360 is NOT a single product – it is the entire portfolio of Salesforce Technology & Services. This includes:
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Marketing Cloud
- Commerce Cloud
- Tableau Reporting
- Einstein Analytics
- 3rd Party Integrations (like Slack, MuleSoft)
- Custom application development
Gate6 is the Salesforce Service Provider that understands that this combination of technology and services provides a customized shared view of your customer data across your organization or enterprise.
The Gate6 Salesforce Consulting Services team has the experience to see that gone are the days of separate silos of customer data.
- Your sales Team has visibility to detailed website analytics – This leads to.. well… more leads.
- Customers can find information online more easily – Self-service tools like chatbots provide real time answers to questions reducing the need for human intervention.
- Your Marketing Team can easily see which customers are having issues with your website – preventing an ill-timed or unwanted sales outreach.
- Corporate leadership has the access to up-to-date data and reporting via Tableau and Einstein Analytics that they need to make key business decisions.
- All your teams can enjoy real time collaboration and communication because Slack is tightly integrated into the Customer 360 solution.
- Leverage the power of automation with MuleSoft integration with Customer 360 as well.
Business size and industry does not really play a role here. Best of all you can choose Customer 360 features a la carte and use them all or just the ones that you need and grow into the other features later. Your organization’s key stakeholders still have access to the same customer information as Salesforce says – in a consistent 360-degree customer experience.
Looking for a partner to help you maximize your Salesforce investment? Gate6 Consulting Services can help you implement your customized Salesforce Customer 360 solution. Give us a call or email us at email@example.com