Gate6 is expanding its sales organization and looking for a Business Development Lead that is a self-starter and has a consultative approach to selling. The Business Development Lead reports to the Director of Client Services but will also be expected to work closely with the Gate6 President and CEO and other executives. Primary focus for this position will be to develop and maintain new accounts and secondarily to develop new opportunities with existing clients. This will be accomplished via high touch engagement over video calls and targeted emails. The Business Development Lead must understand business and technology in the areas of Gate6 service offerings.
Desired Skills & Responsibilities Drive Customer Interest
Working independently and with Gate6 internal resources, you will:
- Qualify inbound leads that have self-identified as excellent targets for Gate6's service offerings
- Identify and sell into targeted vertical industries including but not limited to, healthcare, transportation, trade and service industries government agencies and legal
- Understand and deliver messaging within various marketing campaigns for both new and dated leads.
- Using the company CRM, and other means, you will be able to proactively call and email prospects
- Spend time following up and staying “top of mind” with all leads until they become Sales Qualified and continue through to the close of the sale.
- Call and set appointments for discovery calls and other opportunities for Professional Services.
- Assist with one-off projects and assignments that help to drive and close new business.
Knowledge of Gate6 Skills and Services
- You will learn to deliver sales demos using existing and new Gate6 Marketing and Sales Collateral
- You will work directly with the Gate6 executive team to pick campaigns and messaging that will be the most impactful
- You will be able to participate in leadership meetings, marketing meetings, and other similar activities in order to understand the direction and vision of the company
- A college degree in business or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience selling and closing new business with strong skills in prospecting, replacing incumbents, and protecting installed base
- Possess a passion for sales and winning
- Be Technically Inclined
- Have a deep understanding of: Ecommerce, .NET and Web development, Mobile Application Development
- Have strong written and verbal skills
- A residence in or willing to move to Arizona, USA
From day one, you’ll be immersed in an atmosphere where killer ideas are encouraged, and brilliant execution is THE standard. At Gate6, the caffeinated drinks flow like water and enjoying your work is a given.
If you need a cherry on top, Gate6 also offers:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Disability and life insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Casual and fun, fast-paced environment
- Awesome teammates