Key Responsibilities :
- 2+ years of experience working with AWS Cloud.
- Build, configure, and manage cloud compute and data storage infrastructure for multiple instances of AWS and Google Cloud Platform.
- Manage VPCs, security groups, and user access to our various public cloud systems and services.
- Develop processes and procedures for using cloud-based infrastructures, including, access key rotation, disaster recovery, and building new services.
- Help the business control costs by categorizing and tagging assets running in the cloud.
- AWS Portals – AWS Console, Cloud Formation templates, CloudWatch Migrations
- Expertise in using AWS assessment and migration tools such as AWS Migration hub, Discovery Services, Database & Migration Services, AWS Transfer for SFTP
- Candidate will be instrumental in deployment and migration of various workloads to AWS
- Manage our environments to be compliant with industry standard regulations for security and reliability.
- Provide oversight on log aggregation and application performance monitoring surrounding our production environments.
- Perform Security related Complex Tasks related to Certificate Management, Network Security Groups, Access Control list.
- Proficiency in at least one configuration management tools – Chef / Puppet / Ansible
- Perform Application Performance Management, Devops Management & Log analytics Management
- Good with scripting and/or programming at least one language like AWS CLI , shell, yaml scripting languages.
- Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment
- Hands on complete Design / Implementation of CI/CD Processes
- Hands on experience in Jenkins, Gitlab or AWS DevOps
- Experience of working with containerization and orchestration tools like Docker, Kubernetes, ECS etc .
Cloud certified applicants would be preferred.
Good verbal and written communication skills to interact with technical and non-technical team.