At Gate6, we are a group of confident developers and bold creatives who thrive on bringing our clients ideas to life. We combine user experience, design and software development in one cohesive group to create beautiful technology and happy users.
We are looking for a strategic and tactical SDR (B2B) to do outbound sales. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in remote sales, lead generation, email and LinkedIn outreach, cold calling, and tracking progress in a CRM.
The SDR reports to the Director of Professional Services but will also be expected to work closely with the Gate6 President and CEO and other executives. Primary focus for this position will be to develop and maintain a sales pipeline, qualifying opportunities from the top of the sales funnel to the bottom, and finally working with the executive team to close those opportunities. The SDR must be familiar with business and technology in the areas of Gate6 service offerings.
Working independently and with Gate6 internal resources, you will:
- Identify and engage with outbound leads using various tools such as emails, LinkedIn and direct phone calls
- Work with the executive team to identify what is and is not working with the lead strategy
- Learn to deliver sales demos using Gate6 Marketing and Sales Collateral
- Participate in leadership meetings, marketing meetings, and other similar activities in order to understand the direction and vision of the company
- Deliver impactful campaigns and messaging focused on Gate6 solutions to corporate decision makers, creating sales opportunities that fit the Gate6 strategy
- Identify and sell into targeted vertical industries including but not limited to, healthcare, transportation & logistics, banking and public utilities
- Maintain clear and complete notes in our CRM
- Proactively communicate to the executive team the opportunities, insights and roadblocks that you come across while interacting with your sales targets
- Assist with one-off projects and assignments that help to drive and close new business.
- 1+ years of proven experience as a Sales Development Representative, Business Development Representative, or other sales roles in the US market
- Success engaging daily with B2B customers, building professional relationships
- Strong experience using LinkedIn and LinkedIn Sales Navigator for B2B outreach
- Highly motivated and independent contributor with excellent time-management skills
- Exceptional objection handling skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills (written and verbal English)
- BA/BS in business administration, sales, or marketing is preferred
- A residence in or willing to move to Arizona, USA
- Base salary commensurate with experience plus commission
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Disability and life insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Casual and fun, fast-paced environment
- Awesome teammates
- Remote and onsite