As a Software Engineer - Salesforce, you will be responsible for:
- Design and develop solutions that best leverage the Force.com platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, business requirements, and company goals
- Provide project and technical leadership for key Salesforce implementation projects
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign-on
- Use Salesforce APIs to integrate Salesforce with other tools and third-party applications
- Be flexible with changing priorities and comfortable working independently
- Manage heavy workloads and projects, many on a time-sensitive basis while still maintaining accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Support the expansion of Salesforce products within the company;
- Managing and improving Salesforce workflows, data, and system configuration, together with system maintenance and customization to support business requirements, recommending opportunities for ongoing improvements as appropriate
- Develop plans and approaches for the implementation of key activities.
- Develop and enhance internal applications to deliver operational excellence by developing and growing the team and individuals within
- Grow and develop deep relationships with key stakeholders in the business, such as product and sales, finance, etc.
- Configure and administer the salesforce platform by following best practices.
Desired Candidate profile
- 4+ years of Salesforce development experience
- Proficient knowledge of CRM platform (Salesforce)
- Experience working with agile development teams and workflows within JIRA, or similar systems