Join the gate6 gang
you’re gonna love it here.
- Responsible for ensuring that projects are delivered in scope, on-time, in superior quality and on-budget.
- Utilize Agile project management methodologies and relevant supporting software in the planning, scheduling, reporting and change management of the projects.
- Manage an agile team consisting of developers and testers throughout the project lifecycle - from business requirements acquisition to a successful go-live.
- Act as a project technical lead, creating project level architecture and providing technical solutions to custom features.
- Review code & provide constructive review comments
- Designing and developing new features as well as adjusting and configuring existing features as per client needs.
- Assisting in troubleshooting complex technical problems in development and production
- Collaborating with stakeholders (Product managers, Core engineering teams, UX) to evaluate trade-offs between design, risk, and technology
- Ability to meet aggressive timelines and motivate the team to meet the project deadlines.
- Responsible for code design, quality and implementation as per Gate6 standards.
- As a TPM ensure that the backlog is well groomed and prioritized.
- Audit implementations to ensure the implementation processes defined internally are followed.
- Manage customer expectations and deliverables including as appropriate client issues management and escalation.
- Great team player, with an excellent interpersonal skill who is passionate about technology, have a strong track record with leading successful B2C implementation projects - mandatory
- 8+ years of experience in leading software projects which contained development and delivery to customers.
- More than 5+ years of hands-on experience with software development - mandatory
- Experience and passion for modern web development technologies, methodologies, and techniques React Python, Node.js, PHP, React, Angular, Automated Unit Testing, CSS Modules / Styled Components, etc.
- Knowledge in modern architectural methods and patterns such as Microservice Architecture, Cloud Computing and Containers (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Public cloud experience (Amazon & Google)
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has ability to manage and prioritize concurrent work assignments
- Experience leading teams providing coaching, mentoring and training to customers
- Strong knowledge, understanding and experience working with Agile methodology
- Strong oral, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Motivated to succeed with a can-do approach.
- Fluent in English and Good written & verbal communication skills