Job Description You are a crackerjack fixer who loves solving problems and making clients smile. Your passion for collaboration cannot be contained. With an “anything is possible” mindset, you come up with the best ways to uncover hidden issues and create amazing solutions. You will participate in client presentations and work with the team to execute them with amazing attention to detail. Right up your alley? This could be the job for you!
Desired Skills & Responsibilities
- Coordinates execution of web, app and software development projects from initiation through release leveraging Agile/Scrum concepts
- Maintains dependency plan between planned sprints across teams
- Manages and appropriately escalates delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes tied to the product development initiatives
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- May perform hands on reviews of product backlog, designs, code, test scripts and results in addressing delivery impediments or product quality issues.
- Ensures deliverables across engineering teams are high quality and clearly documented
- Conducts stand-ups and retrospectives at the end of each sprint, and ensures that the team is continuously learning from the past
- Coordinate with teams to provide technical documentation
- Bachelor degree in computer science or computer engineering
- 2 years technical project management experience
- Scrum master certification a plus
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- Outgoing personality and brilliant communication skills
- Positive attitude and open to collaboration when working with colleagues, associates and clients
- Understand client business requirements and how they translate into features and functionality
- Understand basic software design and programming principles
- Get your hands dirty with the code when needed
Join our team and love your job. At Gate6, every day is different, innovation is valued, and work is never dull. From day one, you’ll be immersed in an atmosphere where killer ideas are encouraged and brilliant execution is THE standard. At Gate6, the caffeinated drinks flow like water, the snack jars are never empty, and enjoying your work is a given.
If you need a cherry on top, Gate6 offers:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Disability and life insurance
- Matching 401(k) contributions
- All the snacks you can handle
- Ping pong
- Awesome teammates
- Generous vacation
If you’re ready to be a Gate6er, send us your cover letter, resume and a link to your portfolio. Submissions without a portfolio link will not be considered.