We’re looking motivated self-starters who is passionate to work with the latest cutting edge technologies implementing modules and core product functionality. In this position you will work as a team with the Applications Engineers to implement key modules and functionality necessary to round out our Overseas Software Projects.
- Must possess and demonstrate a good understanding of user interface design, usability design and user experience design
- Extremely attentive to details and efficiency to work under tight deadlines
- Must be Result oriented & should have an ability to work independently
- Experience in resolving cross-browser compatibility issues
- Makes it a point to avoid typical loopholes and points of failure in the code and passionate about solving issues as quickly as possible
- Attention to detail and pixel perfection
- Should be independent and confident in handling daily tasks
- Design and Prototype the look and feel of the application
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ interactive design experience
- Detail oriented, organized and deadline driven with problem solving and project management skills
What are you waiting for? Send us your cover letter, resume and 1 campaign example that showcases your success.