You are a website superhero who thinks about the user’s experience and is able to build functional and beautiful Wordpress websites. You have a collaborative nature and crave feedback to deliver your best work to clients. With an “anything is possible” mindset, you come up with the best concepts because you love a challenge.
This role is responsible for understanding client’s goals and user needs and successfully tying them together into meaningful solutions. Right up your alley? Apply today.
Desired Skills & Responsibilities
- Experience designing Wordpress websites, including ecommerce and Web App interfaces
- Ability to apply thoughtful UX to every design concept
- Expert communication skills with clients, local and offshore team members
- Natural ability to manage your time, prioritize work, complete, and QA multiple projects
- 2-4 years website design experience
- You are polished and can comfortably communicate design and functionality with clients
- Excellent client service skills with an upbeat attitude
- Self-motivated, driven, and independent
- Highly organized, thorough and detail oriented, with excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to produce results independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Extensive expertise using industry tools like InVision, Sketch and Zeplin, some use of the Adobe Creative Suite
From day one, you’ll be immersed in an atmosphere where killer ideas are encouraged and brilliant execution is THE standard. At Gate6, the caffeinated drinks flow like water and enjoying your work is a given.
If you need a cherry on top, Gate6 also offers:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Disability and life insurance
- Matching 401(k) contributions
- Unlimited vacation
- A new office environment that is sweeeeeet!
- Casual and fun, fast-paced environment
- Awesome teammates
If you’re ready to be a Gate6er, send us your cover letter, resume and a link to your portfolio. Submissions without a portfolio link will not be considered.