You approach every day with a smile and say, “Let’s try to take over the world!” As an enthusiastic, driven, team player, you will process leads with lightning fast lap topping, great phone personality, and intelligent salesmanship. Your ability to prepare contracts and make our clients smile while handing us a check is second to none.
- You must be an internet native, if you don’t know how to internet, you cannot work here
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- At least one year demonstrated experience working in sales or marketing
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Bachelor’s Degree. Tech degree preferred.
- Confidence in selling internet or software products & services
- Experience using cloud-based sales tools like HubSpot, LinkedIn, and Salesforce
- Help develop and implement strategic sales plans
- Facilitate client meetings in person and using online presentation applications
- Report weekly sales forecasts
- Develop market analysis to identify customer needs and pricing
- Manage sales projects to make sure that they get completed in a timely manner
- Assisting with sales/marketing and advertising campaigns
- Actively participate in networking organizations
From day one, you’ll be immersed in an atmosphere where killer ideas are encouraged and brilliant execution is THE standard. At Gate6, the caffeinated drinks flow like water, the snack jars are never empty and enjoying your work is a given.
If you need a cherry on top, Gate6 also offers:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Disability and life insurance
- Matching 401(k) contributions
- Unlimited vacation
- Ability to work from home part-time
- All the snacks you can handle
- Casual and fun office environment
- Awesome teammates
Interested applicants must submit a resume and portfolio. No phone calls please. Local applicants only.
Are you still reading? Time’s a wastin’…apply now.