You are a website superhero who is able to build functional and visually effective web-based projects. Your passion for collaboration cannot be contained. With an "anything is possible" mindset, you come up with the best concepts because you love a challenge.
This role is responsible for understanding a client's business and website goals, and successfully translating them into meaningful solutions. Right up your alley? Apply today.
Desired Skills & Responsibilities
- Creativity and analytical thinking are second nature to you
- Experience designing Wordpress websites, including e-commerce
- Ability to apply thoughtful UX to every design concept
- Expert communication skills with clients and team members
- Natural ability to prioritize, complete, and QA multiple projects
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-2 years web design experience
- You are polished and can comfortably communicate with clients
- Excellent client service skills with an upbeat attitude
- Self-motivated, driven, and independent
- Highly organized, thorough and detail oriented, with excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to produce results independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Extensive expertise using industry tools like Sketch, Zeplin and Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of Wordpress web development and Visual Composer
From day one, you'll be immersed in an atmosphere where killer ideas are encouraged and brilliant execution is THE standard. At Gate6, the caffeinated drinks flow like water, the snack jars are never empty and enjoying your work is a given.
If you need a cherry on top, Gate6 also offers:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Disability and life insurance
- Matching 401(k) contributions
- Unlimited vacation
- Ability to work-from-home 1 day a week
- All the snacks you can handle
- Brand-spankin' new office environment that is sweeeeeet!
- Casual and fun environment
- Awesome teammates
If you're ready to be a Gate6 rockstar, send us your cover letter, resume and a link to your portfolio.
Applications without a cover letter and portfolio link will not be considered.