Brand Ambassador/Business Development
You approach every day with a smile and say, "Let's try to take over the world!" As an enthusiastic, driven, team player, you establish and build relationships through networking organizations and events. You have a great phone personality, and intelligent salesmanship skills. Your ability to meticulously follow up with prospects and make our clients smile while handing us a check is second to none.
- You must be an internet native, if you don't know how to internet, you cannot work here
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- At least one year demonstrated experience working in sales or marketing
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Bachelor's Degree. Communications or Marketing degree preferred
- Confidence in selling internet or software products & services
- Experience using cloud-based sales tools like HubSpot and LinkedIn
- Develop and implement strategic sales outreach plans
- Facilitate client meetings in person and use online presentation applications
- Report weekly sales forecasts
- Develop market analysis to identify customer needs and pricing
- Actively participate in local networking organizations and events
- Actively engage in Gate6 social media channels
- Increase engagement across all social platforms
From day one, you’ll be immersed in an atmosphere where killer ideas are encouraged and brilliant execution is THE standard. At Gate6, the caffeinated drinks flow like water, the snack jars are never empty and enjoying your work is a given.
If you need a cherry on top, Gate6 also offers:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Disability and life insurance
- Matching 401(k) contributions
- Unlimited vacation
- Ability to work from home part-time
- All the snacks you can handle
- Casual and fun office environment
- Awesome teammates
If you're interested, send us your resume and tell us how you will take Gate6 to the next level! No phone calls please. Local applicants only.
Are you still reading? Time's a wastin'…apply now.